0 of 3 questions completed
Instructions: Please answer each question to the best of your ability.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 3 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
This test can not be considered a full spectrum bi-polar disorder test, but if you scored a 66% or higher, you may be suffering from bi-polar disorder. Please contact us for additional help (626) 244-8113.
- Question 1 of 3
Has there ever been a period of time when you were not your usual self and…
- …you felt so good or so hyper that other people thought you were not your normal self or you were so hyper that you got into trouble?
- …you were so irritable that you shouted at people or started fights or arguments?
- …you felt much more self-confident than usual?
- …you got much less sleep than usual and found you didn’t really miss it?
- …you were much more talkative or spoke much faster than usual?
- …thoughts raced through your head or you couldn’t slow your mind down?
- …you were so easily distracted by things around you that you had trouble concentrating or staying on track?
- …you had much more energy than usual?
- …you were much more active or did many more things than usual?
- …you were much more social or outgoing than usual, for example, you telephoned friends in the middle of the night?
- …you were much more interested in sex than usual?
- …you did things that were unusual for you or that other people might have thought were excessive, foolish, or risky?
- …spending money got you or your family into trouble?
Did you answer “Yes” to 7 or more questions?
- Question 2 of 3
If you checked YES to more than one of the previous question, have several of these ever happened during the same period of time?
- Question 3 of 3
How much of a problem did any of those cause you – like being unable to work; having family, money or legal troubles; getting into arguments or fights?