Did you know that you have many things in common with the Bible Heroes? Listen as we go through Hebrews 11 to see how much we have in common with this Mighty Men of God! What did you think of the show? Leave a reply below! (Download this episode here) Subscribe Read more…
Many times, we have difficulty with loving ourselves and others. This show talks about a biblical argument on why you have run out of reasons to why we have difficulty with love.
- Verses on God’s love
- Psalm 86:15 But you, O Lord, are a God merciful and gracious,slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love and faithfulness.
- Psalm 136:26 Give thanks to the God of heaven, for his steadfast love endures forever.
- Psalm 139:14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
- Zephaniah 3:17 The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing.
- John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
What did you think of the show? Leave a reply below!